Are you looking to add your first piece of leopard to your wardrobe? Or are you already a roaring animal print wearer? Either way, check out our tips below for rocking this dramatic print!
Leopard Print is Timeless
There are so many prints out there that come and go season after season, but leopard print is here to stay. While leopard print can be traced back to ancient Egypt, Christian Dior is thought to have modernized this print and made it a true fashion staple. Dior was the first designer to swap out fur pieces and instead send leopard print down the runway in 1947.
This fierce print adds a little edge to any outfit, and will bring out your wild side no matter what the occasion. From neutral shades of brown to colorful spots, there are endless versions of leopard print, and so many ways to sport this eye-catching print.
Feeling bold but don’t know where to start? Here’s a few ways to rock leopard print:
1. A breezy kimono: The best part about a kimono is that you can throw it on over anything for splash of print. Try wearing a leopard kimono over a little black dress for a fun night out. For more of a casual look, add a kimono over your classic solid colored t-shirt and jeans. Add checkered Vans for an effortlessly cool outfit.
2. Shoes: Draw attention to those cute shoes of yours and make a statement with leopard sandals for Summer. For the Fall, leopard booties will keep you on-trend and warm. Pair them with skinny jeans and a black sweater for a fashionable weekend outfit.
3. Accessories: If you’d rather rock leopard print in smaller doses, try a leopard belt or handbag to add a pop of print against a solid colored outfit.
4. A bold dress: Turn heads in a leopard print dress that can be worn casually for lunch with white sneakers and a denim jacket. For a nighttime look, try more of a fitted silhouette and your favorite heels.
5. Mixed prints: Let’s face it- leopard is totally a neutral. Make a fashion statement and mix and match your prints. A classic combo? Polka dots with leopard print.
6. A leopard midi skirt: Midi length skirts are the fashion girl’s favorites, and for a good reason. This mid calf length can be dressed up for work with a blouse and heels or be worn with your favorite graphic tee and sneakers.
7. Swimwear: Leopard print looks great when paired with sand and a sunhat. Nothing screams confidence like a leopard print bikini or one-piece swimsuit! Whether you're lounging by the pool or biking down the boardwalk you will feel great in this dramatic print.
There are endless amounts of ways leopard print can be worn. Whether you’re looking to add it in small doses with your accessories or treat leopard as a neutral and mix your prints, you’ll always be fashion-forward with this fabulous print.
Shop these looks and more in our animal print collection! Shop Now!
Author: Lauren R.